Information We Collect
Categories of Personal Information we may collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name, email address and password
- Demographic Data, which includes age and gender
- Device Attributes, which include type and version of operating system and browser
- Cookie Data, which includes page history
We may also receive Personal Information about you when others use GroupGreeting, such as when they input your name and email address to send you a GroupGreeting card or when they post a photo of you.
Personal Information does not include aggregated information that cannot be reasonably linked to you. However, we may collect and store such aggregated information to analyze to determine how our users are engaging with their accounts, using the Website, and trends in their purchases of the GroupGreeting Products.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- To perform user authentication and verify accounts;
- To perform specific services and provide specific products that you have requested;
- To respond to your direct inquiries;
- To send you communications regarding service updates and promotions;
- To troubleshoot any technical issues you may have;
- To conduct internal reporting;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and
- In other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws. Where there are technical limitations that prevent deletion or anonymization, we safeguard personal data and limit active use of it.
Third Party Partners and Websites
We do not sell any of your Personal Information to anyone. However, we may share your Personal Information with particular third-party companies or individuals (see Third Party Subprocessor list below) as service providers or business partners who perform business-related services for us. These parties may provide services such as mailing, maintaining databases, analyzing data, advertising, marketing, and processing payments. When we use them, we only provide the essential information necessary to perform their specific function, and they may only use such information for that purpose.
|Third Party Subprocessors
|Amazon Web Services
|Data serving & storage
|Customer engagement platform
|Marketing engagement platform
|Data analysis and reporting
|Google Analytics & Ads
|Data analytics & advertising
|Customer relationship management platform
|Data management solutions
|Email service provider
You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the Website’s features.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the right to opt out of any future contacts from us or discontinue use of GroupGreeting and the GroupGreeting Products at any time. You also have the right to request that we delete all Personal Information on you from our records.
You have the right to request and review information associated with your account at any time, including the following: categories of Personal Information collected; methods and reasons for collecting Personal Information; the categories of recipients of your personal data; and how long we use or store your Personal Information.
It is your responsibility to update all Personal Information on the Website to make sure we have all the correct information. You have a right to correct your Personal Information should you find any information to be in error.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us [email protected].
Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the following rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to know more details about the Personal Information we collect and how we use or disclose this information;
- Right to Request Personal Information: You may also request a copy of your Personal Information at any time.
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected; and
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
California consumers may exercise these rights under the CCPA by contacting us at [email protected]. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services.
In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use or access the Website or purchase any of the GroupGreeting Products.
The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. We will take all reasonable measures to protect any and all personal information that you have submitted to us. We have both technical and administrative measures to protect information. However, although we take steps to prevent unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Internet and our Services are not 100% secure. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee that information we collect or store will always be protected from unauthorized access.
How to Contact Us