* Updated October 15, 2020
Information We Collect
Information and Content You Provide: We collect Personal Information you knowingly provide to us when you use the Website, including when you register for an account, update your account settings, add a message and/or image to a card, respond to one of our surveys, or contact us for customer support. Personal information does not include aggregated information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
Categories of Personal Information we may collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name, email address and password
- Demographic Data, which includes age and gender
- Device Attributes, which include type and version of operating system and browser
- Cookie Data, which includes page history
Information Others Provide About You: We also receive Personal Data about you when others use our service, such as when they input your name and email address to send you a GroupGreeting card or when they post a photo of you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- To perform user authentication and verify accounts;
- To perform specific services that you have requested;
- To respond to your direct inquiries;
- To send you communications regarding service updates and promotions;
- To troubleshoot any technical issues you may have;
- To conduct internal reporting;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and
- In other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
Third Party Partners and Websites
We do not sell any of your personal information to anyone. However, we may share your Personal Information with particular third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners who perform business-related services for us. These parties may provide services such as mailing, maintaining databases, analyzing data, advertising, marketing, and processing payments. When we use them, we only provide the essential information necessary to perform their specific function, and they may only use such information for that purpose.
You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to prevent or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the Website’s features.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the right to opt out of any future contacts from us or discontinue use of our service at any time. You also have the right to request that we delete all personal information on you from our records.
You have the right to request and review information associated with your account at any time, including the following: categories of personal data collected; methods and reasons for collecting personal information; the categories of recipients of your personal data; and how long we use or store your personal data.
It is your responsibility to update all personal information on the Website to make sure we have all the correct information. You have a right to correct your personal data should you find any information to be in error.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at [email protected].
Your California Privacy Rights
- Right to Know: You have the right to know more details about the Personal Information we collect and how we use or disclose this information;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
We do not sell the Personal Information we collect.
California consumers may exercise these rights under the CCPA by contacting us at [email protected]. We will verify your request using the information associated with your account, including email address. Government identification may be required.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services.
In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.
The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. We will take all reasonable measures to protect any and all personal information that you have submitted to us. We have both technical and administrative measures to protect information. However, although we take steps to prevent unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Internet and our Services are not 100% secure. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee that information we collect or store will always be protected from unauthorized access.
How to Contact Us